What Sets Us Apart
- We are the people we serve.
- We believe that addiction is a chronic public health crisis affecting individuals, families, and communities.
- Recovery is about readiness. SpiritWorks meets people where they are, following their agenda. Outcomes are based on the person in recovery’s goals and desires.
- Having met the individuals where they are at the beginning of their recovery journeys, we establish relationships of trust, wherein whole health can be obtained and sustained.
- Our coaching method extends the professional coaching relationship to those in, or considering, recovery from addiction.
- We are building sustainability into our operating model. Our goal over time is to depend less on grants and donations, more on social entrepreneurship. Our recovery model works and is sought after by recovery centers worldwide. We want to see a SpiritWorks in every community and will license our training materials and provide ongoing training to make recovery a reality in your community.
What does recovery mean to you? Where do you want to go?…. If there is no clear, simple, specific answer readily at hand, then consider that just maybe you don’t know where you want to go in recovery. And if you don’t know, you won’t get there.—Earnie Larsen