join the movement:
Volunteer for Recovery
At SpiritWorks Foundation, our volunteers are the foundation of our programs and day to day operations. Since our services are primarily developed and run by volunteers whose lives have been touched by substance use disorders in one way or another, volunteers are vital to our success and mission. SpiritWorks' volunteers are primarily interested in giving back, enhancing their life skills and connecting with members of the recovery community.
Why Volunteer with SpiritWorks Foundation?
- Work off community service hours in a healthy, supportive environment;
- Help others in recovery;
- Become empowered in your own recovery;
- Participate in fun events such as Recovery Day and Rally for Recovery;
- Help create and facilitate new ideas for recovery activities;
- Become a leader in the recovery community;
- Volunteer side by side with your peers;
- Gain valuable customer service and office skills;
- Enhance your resume.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in volunteering the best way to apply is by sending us an email with the following details: your volunteer interests, what days/times you are available to volunteer and how often. Contact us: here. We can’t wait to hear from you!