SpiritWorks mission is to reach out to those suffering from addiction. Helping others is also an important part of individual recovery journeys for our staff, volunteers, and clients. Outreach takes many forms, such as
- spreading the word about our work to the larger community via radio and other media. Listen to our radio commercial.
- sending a member of our Speakers Bureau to speak at your meeting or event on the topic of addiction recovery
- working with governing bodies, agencies and organizations on issues related to addiction recovery, such as health care, housing, nutrition, education, employment, and job training
- volunteering, mentoring, and coaching
- sponsoring community activities and events which put a positive face on recovery
- hosting, attending, and promoting events in honor of national Recovery Month in September and Children of Alcoholics week in February.